US Green Building Council Keys Branch Presents:
Designing & Building RWH Systems
Key West BPAS Global Green Sustainability
For Realtors and Related Professionals
Wednesday, March 19, 2015, 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Key West Association of Realtors Conference Room
3422 Duck Avenue, Key West, FL 33040
Join the KWAR for a Seminar about the History and New Technology Utilized in Building and Restoring Healthy, Mosquito and Contaminant Free Cisterns
· Key Wests’ New BPAS Simply Explained Including the Permit Process and Lay Definitions of the Statute. How to meet the Green Building Sustainability Standards For USGBC LEED, The FLORIDA GREEN BUILDING COALITION and ARCSA.
· Rainwater Harvesting from Roof Collection through Cistern storage, Purification and final Distribution to Household and/or Landscape Irrigation using the latest Technology.
· The Role of Green Sustainability Organizations and the potential "Tipping Point" of the
Earth's air and Water environment due to Greenhouse Gas Emissions.
· Cistern Mosquito Mitigation and Prevention in the Florida Keys & Globally.
By: - Alison Higgins, The City of Key West Sustainability Director -
- Richard J. McChesney, BPAS Attorney - Smith / Oropeza / Hawkes, P. L -
- Michael Doyle, Executive Director - Florida Keys Mosquito Control District -
- Richard C. Lightner III - FGBC Certifying Agent - ARCSA AP - LEED AP BD+C -
For more information about this KWAR Educational Seminar,
Please contact Yadiris Wood at (305) 296-8259