Accredited Professional (AP) Workshop
Thursday, Nov. 12, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 13, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Registration Fees Workshop Fee
ARCSA Member: $395 per person
Non-ARCSA Member: $495 per person
TO REGISTER ONLINE click here
* NOTE: You will be directed to the website and online registration for 2015 Irrigation Show & (ARCSA) Education Conference. All registrations and payments will be processed through our events management partner.
Click here to download the Registration Form
This two-day workshop provides an in-depth review of:
1. Rainwater harvesting design and installation
2. Outdoor and inhome rainwater use
3. Sanitation for potable uses
4. Rules, regulations, guidelines and restrictions
5. Business management
6. Project planning
7. Site and installation safety
8. System construction and maintenance.
ARCSA's Accredited Professional (AP) Program is designed to recognize professionals in the industry who have achieved an advanced level of competence in designing and installing rainwater harvesting systems.
Individuals who do not have the experience required to an Accredited Professional will be assigned the title Accredited Associate until they submit information on five systems they have designed and/or installed before being upgraded to Accredited Professional. Out of the five systems one can be a rainbarrel, one can be the ARCSA D&C Workshop, and at least one system has to have a pump. A rain garden does count as one system provided the roof area, soil type, and garden size are submitted along with appropriate calculations for determining the size. Three systems must meet the ARCSA/ASPE/ANSI 63 2013 Standard. It is the applicant's responsibility to state how the system meets the Standard. ARCSA's Accredited Professional Workshop is open to the public and any industry professional pursuing a greater understanding of rainwater harvesting. The workshop is required for those seeking ARCSA AP designation.
To receive the AP recognition, the following are required:
1. ARCSA membership
2. No prerequisite required
3. Completion of the two day AP workshop
4. Participation in the design and/or construction of five rainwater harvesting systems
5. Application and testing fee: $150 per person
6. Completion of and a 70% passing score of the 100 question AP test.
7. To continue receiving this designation, an AP must maintain ARCSA Membership and submit four CEU’s annually a $25 administration fee.