Donate now to help sponsor the new ARCSA Rainwater Harvesting Manual
Friday, March 7, 2014
Posted by: Melonie Walter
General Sponsorship of The Updated ARCSA Rainwater Harvesting Manual
We appreciate your donation, click here for our Secure donation form.
By providing this general assistance, you are enabling ARCSA to develop the following tools to bring water harvesting guidance to a much broader community nationally and beyond:
· The new ARCSA Water Harvesting Manual published as individual chapters for on-line classes and as a bound manual with associated appendices used in the ARCSA training workshops
· ARCSA Water Harvesting Manual PowerPoint Presentation used in the training workshops
· ARCSA Water Harvesting Manual video and teaching materials for use in ARCSA On-Line Courses.
Your assistance in the form of sponsorship ($1,000 or more) will be acknowledged through the presence of your LOGO on the following materials:
· The first page of each chapter of the on-line individual chapter documents and on the inside of the front cover of the bound Manual
· The acknowledgement slide of the individual PowerPoint chapters
· The acknowledgement slide of the On-Line Curriculum.
Your sponsorship will also be acknowledged on the ARCSA Educational Resources website page as providing valued assistance in preparing ARCSA’s educational materials.
To publically show ARCSA’s appreciation for your important contribution, a recognition plaque will be conferred on you at the 2014 ARCSA Conference, where the new ARCSA Water Harvesting Manual, PowerPoint presentations, and On-line Curriculum are anticipated to be unveiled.