NATIONAL PETITION TO SUPPORT RAINWATER HARVESTING
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Posted by: Melonie Walter
CALL TO ACTION
Passed Initial 150, Now on White House Website
>>>Click Here to Sign the Petition
Please share the petition link with your personal & professional networks and on your Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn pages http://wh.gov/ia5tT
WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
...to stimulate the emerging rainwater-harvesting industry through legislation or executive order, creating new jobs in design, installation, education, R&D, sales, plumbing, landscaping, roofing, monitoring and maintenance, which could propel the U.S. to international leadership, with compounding fiscal benefits.
The many justifications include:
- Worldwide demand for clean water exceeds supply.
- Rainwater can help fill the gap and reduce stormwater pollution.
- One inch of rain is over 600 gallons per 1,000 sq. ft. of roof.
- Rainwater is a valuable resource that reduces demand on water infrastructure.
- A new national standard, ARCSA/ASPE/ANSI 63 details safe design & installation.
- Treated rainwater can easily surpass EPA standards.
www.arcsa.org | 501(c)3
For more information, please contact Heather Kinkade, ARCSA Executive Director, at 512.617.6528 or email@example.com.