2014 Onsite Auction Items
Eddie & Pam Craig, Clyde Hardware & Supply, Clyde, TX
- CoCoRah All Weather Rain Gauge + 2015 Calendar Retai
Rainwater Bookstore, Billy & Mary Kniffen, Menard , TX
Randy Kauk, Rain Harvesting Systems
- Metal art Bird watering device as seen in power points (Winning bidder must take item with them)
Living Springs Water Company, Al Moutter, Canada
- RainFlo MHP75A Pump automatic 3/4 horsepower pumping system. Up to 26 gpm and 65 psi (max) (Winning bidder must take item with them)
Rick Weisberg/Oasis Water Harvesting oasisbenches@the river.com
- Rain Water Collection Basket Filter—stop leaves needles, gutter debris, even most pollens before they reach the tank, pump, and filtration systems. Made in North America from food safe 40 micron filter cloth.
Edgewood SWCD, PO Box 1050, Moriarty, NM 87035, Brenda R. Smythe, Dist. Mgr
- Large Pizza Oven Paddle hand-made made of mesquite with maca wood handle
- Small Oasis Jewelry Box
Richard Hanson, Georgia Water Tanks
- “MADE IN NEW MEXICO" gift basket.
- New Mexico Chile Ristra.
- Purerain Rainwater Prefilter, 4”, flowrate 0-90 gpm
2014 Online Auction Items
These items are available via the ARCSA EBAY STORE
- Florida Keys framed Photos