ARCSA's Accredited Professional (AP) program is designed to recognize professionals in the industry who have achieved an advanced level of competence in designing and installing rainwater harvesting systems.
To earn the AP designation, one must:
1. Be an ARCSA member in good standing
2. Complete the two-day AP Workshop
3. Complete the AP test with a 70% passing score
4. Submit the completed design and/or construction of five (5) rainwater harvesting systems report
5. Submit the signed accreditation agreement
6. Submit the AP administration fee
Once the designation is earned, APs must:
1. Maintain ARCSA membership
2. Earn four CEUs every year at ARCSA-approved programs
3. Submit a CEU report with the $25 annual AP administration fee
Click here for more details on earning the designation
Both current designation holders and those who have let their designation expire are included in this list.
Accredited Professionals Renewal Grace Period
|Join Our Mailing List|