|Become an AP|
How to become an ARCSA "Accredited Professional” (AP)
This program is designed to recognize professionals in the industry who have achieved an advanced level of competence in designing and installing rainwater harvesting systems.
Below are the steps and checklists to follow to earn your AP. Please read our FAQs below for answers to specific questions about the process.
How to earn your AP
1. Be an ARCSA member in good standing
2. Complete the two-day AP Workshop
3. Complete the AP test with a 70% passing score
6. Submit the AP administration fee
Template for five systems report
How to keep your AP after you have earned it
1. Maintain your ARCSA membership
2. Earn four CEUs every year at ARCSA-approved programs
3. Submit your CEU report with the $25 annual AP administration fee
is what you need to do
Out of the 5 systems one can be a rainbarrel, one can be the ARCSA D&C Workshop, and at least one system has to have a pump. A rain garden does count as one system provided the roof area, soil type, and garden size is submitted along with appropriate calculations for determining the size. Three (3) systems must meet the ARCSA/ASPE/ANSI 63-2013 Standard; it is up to the applicant to state how the system meets the Standard. ARCSA’s Accredited Professional Workshop is open to the public and any industry professional pursuing greater understanding of rainwater harvesting. The workshop is required for those seeking ARCSA AP designation.
|Join Our Mailing List|